Re: [ldm-users] lnb

The Norsat 3120 is the best for general purpose use. We have one at AllisonHouse, and I like it. But the absolute cream of the crop is the Norsat 3420. It offers 2 dB higher gain and a somewhat lower noise figure than the 3120. That said, it's more expensive than the 3120.
was just chatting with an old friend from graduate school earlier today, and he reminded me of how old I am... i bought my first LNB before y2k, and setup my first noaaport dish in my father's back yard, with all the servers in my old bedroom (because I lived in an apartment at that time at bgsu when I was a professor) .. that was the birth of hamweather.com selling products.. in the very room that a girl never saw when I was a boy lol :)

that was a norsat lnb back then too.. let's see if anyone else has input... thanks gilbert :)

  • Search the ldm-users archives: