Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPort Outage?

Yes. My last TST message was at 2014 Z and then it picked up at 2030 Z with the 2015 message (hopefully this means data was queued).

Jared

On Mon, 1 Aug 2022, Ryan Hickman wrote:

Confirmed on this end.

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 2:31 PM Mike Zuranski <zuranski.wx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      My NOAAPort feed went dry at 20:15Z under nearly clear skies.  I don't
think it's just me either; via rtstats and
      notifyme, I don't see anything coming from NOAAPort at several other
sites.  Can anyone confirm?
-Mike

Mike ZuranskiMeteorology Support Analyst
College of DuPage - Nexlab
Weather.cod.edu