Re: [ldm-users] 20220324: heads-up on upcoming removal of NEXRAD Level III products

Tom, et al,

Having said that, these are also still going to be sent on the RPCCDS feed.
Those are the raw level 3 products that are sent without WMO headers (ie, the
MRMS fiber feed from NCEP; the NOAAport products are the same, but with the WMO
header included). Almost all large weather companies that I know of get this
feed. I don't know if there would be interest in the Unidata community (or not)
to receive it, or what cost would be incurred by acquiring the feed.

Gilbert Sebenste
Consulting Meteorologist
AllisonHouse, LLC