[ldm-users] Upper air data from China

Hello,

We are requesting the "WMO" feedtype listed here:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

which seems like it should include international/global upper air data.
However, when searching for upper air data from China specifically, I
cannot locate any. I see data from Hong Kong, Japan, Does anyone have any
information as to why we don't see anything from China? Is it in a
different feedtype or is it well known that data from China aren't
routinely found in these feeds?

Thanks in advance for any guidance anyone might have.

-Dan

--

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to
  • Search the ldm-users archives: