Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD ID changes??

Thanks Mike and Dan.
I've fixed my NIDS ingest by broadening the match:

NEXRAD  ^SDUS[235678]. ....

But my question was a bit of a headfake.  I was more curious about why the
FNEXRAD NERXCOMP files coming from Unidata are blank, which I file with:

# png compressed 1km radar GINI format
FNEXRAD ^rad/NEXRCOMP/(...)/(...)_(........)_(....)
        FILE    -close  nexrad/NEXRCOMP/\1/\2/\2_\3_\4

Unidata is now investigating the cause of this, as it may be related to the
NIDS product ID changes.
thanks,
-Mike