Re: [ldm-users] MADIS data on IDD?

It used to be there. I just haven't used it in the last few years, so I
can't recall. MADIS does, as Ryan indicated, have its own feed but you have
to contact them and get added, which is usually fairly painless.
gerry

*Capt Gerry Creager, CAP*
SWR Health Services Officer
Weather and Environmental Support Officer -- Incident Management Team
(C) 979.229.5301

Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>

Southwest Region -- Civil Air Patrolhttps://swrcap.com/
<https://swrcap.com/>