Re: [ldm-users] dish

FYI - I don't know if this news lists allows attachments, but I could probably
find a photo somewhere of the AK installation . . . it has the Army person
standing next to it for size.  Understand, at that latitude, it was essentially
pointed at the horizon, and I probably get better gain with a paper plate in
the lower 48.
"better gain with a paper plate" lol!!

There's the old Stonie... I hope you are doing well :) I suppose you could use a paper plate for the dish, paper clip for the feed horn, and a thimble for the LNB! lol :)

--patrick

  • Search the ldm-users archives: