[ldm-users] queue size and upstream

Hey all :)

I've been quiet for a couple years, but will be firing up a dish or two again in short order... and will of course offer noaaport backups to the same people I did last time, and any new entities out there that may desire so :)

On that line, what queue size are people currently running? I used to always build a ramdisk to keep my queues on for speed and reliability, and ran around 8-12GB... is there a need for larger queues? thoughts? :)

Until my new dish(es) are up, how many will be willing to offer an upstream feed to tide me over? :)

cheers,

--patrick

------
Patrick L. Francis