Re: [ldm-users] Missing grid data today

I don't get much model data over LDM/SBN these days, but I did notice MRMS
data was missing/spotty for a while.  It seemed to start around the same
time of the broader network issues yesterday, but looks like it got better
by 17Z today.  I'm only watching a small subset though so take this for
what it's worth.

Best,
-Mike

Mike Zuranski