[ldm-users] 20200714: impending 90 minute outage of idd.unidata.ucar.edu (cont.)`

UPDATE

Users of idd.unidata.ucar.edu data delivery services,

Power supply work at the NCAR-Wyoming Supercomputer Center (NWSC) that had
been scheduled to take 90 minutes is proceeding slower than anticipated.
Users of data delivery services from idd.unidata.ucar.edu can expect
that the outage will take an addition 60-90 minutes.

We apologize for the interruption in data delivery services!

Best regards,

Unidata User Support

--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <

  • Search the ldm-users archives: