Re: [ldm-users] ldm data dir question

just to confirm... find and rm on the data dir won't mess up / confuse the ldm queue stuff?

- jack

On 4/24/20 2:00 PM, Evan Breznyik wrote:
That was going to be my next suggestion.  When we had 1M+ files on disk, that was too many arguments for any standard command, and scour is...well, slow.

The loop/delete is how I brought that down.

XFS with inode64 is also what we use...so I know that to work.  We also just upped the frequency of scour, but we're also running on NVME/SSD with 24+ core processors...so we can afford to thrash the disk.  I realize people on spinning disks may not be open to this same option.