Re: [ldm-users] ldm config examples needed

ok... so no on the .edu stuff... but are there any government sites that might have public access?

I can read the
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/ldmd.conf.html
stuff.. but If I can't find any public sites to get data from... how can I figure out how the stuff works?

I don't want to know that the commands do.. I want to be able to receive data and see what to do with that data.

This is an educational process for me.... i am helping someone setup ldm to use for their work products at weather.net.. but I am also trying to figure how all this stuff works together.

It is my understanding / guess.. that this LDM stuff receives data ( I am interested in weather data specifically... not sure if LDM works with other stuff too or not... again.. this is all new to me ) and then other programs have to act on that data.  Just trying to get a feel from this from novice perspective.

- jack