[ldm-users] rtstats data missing for host

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

Is this still being kept up-to-date?  We have one host that is missing from
this list, but its rtstats config seems to be in order.  Is there a way to
troubleshoot this locally on the host so that it shows up?

I can see it if I just mess with the URL directly, though, weirdly:
http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?sanjose-ca-1.ldm.updraft.us
...but most of the stats lead to a segmentation fault on viewing.

This host also seems to be missing from feed trees...but I'm on it via SSH
using "ldmadmin watch" and it's operational as ever.  I am confounded.

Thanks,
Evan Breznyik
Updraft Networks
  • Search the ldm-users archives: