[ldm-users] No GFS data on CONDUIT since FV3 update

All,

I don't know if it wasn't transmitted on CONDUIT or if it was and the pqact
info for it just changed, but we didn't save any GFS data from today's 12 UTC
run - since it was updated to the FV3 version. Based on the volume of CONDUIT
traffic this morning, the peak of the 12 UTC run increased from ~20 Gb/h to
almost 35 Gb/h so something definitely changed.

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+idd.aos.wisc.edu

Looks like the Unidata thredds server is also missing the 12 UTC data.

I'm capturing the output from ldmadmin watch -f conduit running on our primary
ingest server, so hopefully I'll be able to see what the data looks like coming
through.

I'll let you know what I find - or if anyone else has any good info, please
pass it along.

Thanks,
Pete

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Search the ldm-users archives: