From: Joe Sirott <[ sirott@xxxxxxxxxx ]( mailto:sirott@xxxxxxxxxx )>
Date: Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 8:27 AM
Subject: [ldm-users] No data on NEXRAD3 feed
To: [ ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]( mailto:ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) <[
ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]( mailto:ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )>

Hi all,

 Anyone else having NEXRAD3 data feed issues? Neither my main or backup
 feeds have generated any data since around 12 AM PST today. Any info
 would be appreciated!

 Thanks, Joe S.

 For list information or to unsubscribe,  visit: [
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/ ](
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/ )
This communication is privileged and may contain confidential information.
It’s intended only for the use of the person or entity named above.  If  you
are not the intended recipient, do not distribute or copy this communication.
immediately and return the original to the e-mail address above.  Copyright
2019 Weather Trends International, Inc.
  • Search the ldm-users archives: