Re: [ldm-users] GOES17 ABI data on GRB and NOAAPort tomorrow

Pete,

Good call on posting that, thank you. I will cross post this to the NOAAport
list so they are aware.

This should pop the feed up by 10 mb/sec and more at times if you are plucking
from a dish, or request “.*” from NOTHER/DIFAX.

Gilbert