[ldm-users] tampa-fl-1.ldm.updraft.us shutdown

We plan to shut this server down by the end of this calendar year.  That
server turns 10 in a few months, and we're starting to be a little
surprised it still boots.  If I told you the specs of the server, you'd die
of laughing.

If you've got an ALLOW on that server now, I'm moving you over to our
shiny, new 24-core monster (with gigabit dedicated) in Albany, NY...all