Re: [ldm-users] trying to find GOES-16 product

  • To: Greg Trotter <gtrotter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] trying to find GOES-16 product
  • From: daryl herzmann <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 11:55:18 -0500 (CDT)
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Greetings,

I have been working on a database of what arrives over our Unidata IDD feed, which should mirror noaaport closely. You can find it here:

https://id3b.agron.iastate.edu/

Searching for 'IXTJ99 and KNES' yields results, but sadly the page does not show the LDM feedtype the product arrived on. A manual search of my database shows it on feedtype=4, which should be HDS

daryl