Re: [ldm-users] Missing NOAAPORT GOES16 SCMI tiles recently?

seeing that on noaaport as well here.

Ray Weber
MA Skywarn
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:09am, "Mike Zuranski" <zuranski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:

Hi Pete and others,
As you mentioned we've been seeing this too.  Also see the missing tiles from
Unidata's NPGOESR ADDE service, as well as the NOTHER feed from [
idd.unidata.ucar.edu ]( http://idd.unidata.ucar.edu ) and [ idd.aos.wisc.edu ](
http://idd.aos.wisc.edu ).  I brought this up on the Noaaport list yesterday,
where I also noted that my Noaaport ingester machine ldmd.log files contain
"Missing fragment in sequence" and "OOPS, start of new product with unfinished
product" lines.
All I know is the problem seems to lie upstream, but haven't heard anything
else yet.
-Mike

======================Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst