[ldm-users] Missing NOAAPORT GOES16 SCMI tiles recently?

I've been missing occasional GOES16 SCMI tiles pretty much all day today. I
thought it was maybe high load on my end, but I see COD is missing the same
tiles as me for many of their images, and they are feeding off a NOAAPORT dish.

Any idea what's up? Is this maybe related to the recent College Park/Boulder
NWS issues?

Here's a few example images showing the missing tiles

Pete

https://whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu/~wxp/goes16/vis_color_enh/conus/201805292202_conus.jpg

[https://whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu/~wxp/goes16/vis_color_enh/conus/201805292202_conus.jpg]

https://whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu/~wxp/goes16/ircm/conus/201805300237_conus.jpg

[https://whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu/~wxp/goes16/ircm/conus/201805300237_conus.jpg]

https://whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu/~wxp/goes16/wvh/conus/201805300152_conus.jpg

[https://whirlwind.aos.wisc.edu/~wxp/goes16/wvh/conus/201805300152_conus.jpg]

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Search the ldm-users archives: