Re: [ldm-users] It is time...NIU Weather shutdown

  • To: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] It is time...NIU Weather shutdown
  • From: "Rodger R. Getz" <rgetz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:35:08 -0500
Gilbert-

The entire community appreciates your hard work over the years and wishes you
the best of luck. The people making the budget cuts usually have no idea what
they are doing except protecting themselves.

Rodger

Rodger R. Getz, President and CEO
AWIS Weather Services
1735 East University Drive, Suite 101
Auburn, AL 36830-5204

E-mail: rgetz@xxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.awis.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AWISWeatherServices
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AWISweather
Phone: (334) 826-2149 ext 1004
Toll-free: (888) 798-9955 ext 1004
Toll-free Fax: (888) 374-8027

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.