Re: [ldm-users] TAMU LDM down?

Thanks to all who have responded! AllisonHouse has kindly been providing me temporary access in the interim, and I'll be getting in touch with Pete about his generous offer for a feed. Although it looks like the TAMU LDM feed will end soon, I do appreciate the service that they, and especially Donna, have provided for so many years.

- Joe

On 3/7/18 8:58 PM, Pete Pokrandt wrote:

Joe,

If you (or anyone else) need a feed, let me know and I can set you up to feed from idd.aos.wisc.edu. Let me know what feeds you need, and the IP or hostname of your server.

Pete

--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx

*From:* ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Joe Sirott <sirott@xxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:46 PM
*To:* ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [ldm-users] TAMU LDM down?
I've been unable to receive any data from TAMU's LDM server for over a
day now. Anyone else having this problem? Have they stopped supporting
their server? I know that they were planning on shutting it down in
spring, but hadn't heard any updates on this? Tried contacting them
directly, but didn't get a response so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Joe S.