Re: [ldm-users] ECMWF data status

Pete,

Thanks for bringing a focus back on this.

As a WMO member nation that contributes a significant amount of weather
observation and resources to the ECMWF (GOES and Polar Satellite, Upper
Air, Surface OBS, etc). I feel like that they should be making available
more than what they are, WMO essential,, which is the same they offer to
North Korea.

Let me know if I can help.