Re: [ldm-users] Problem calculating GOES-16 brightness temperature from radiance

Would someone else mind taking a look at this and confirm whether this might be the case, or whether I'm just losing my mind?

Looks like you are right from my end art... I even tried what ryan may said about autoscaling and set your

dataset = Dataset(filename,'r')
dataset.set_auto_scale(False)

 for those who wish to compare here

http://modelweather.com/files/patrick/pearson/

-- is a copy of Arthur's python script - pearson.py.txt
-- the output from running on my system - plot.png
-- the output from scaling adjustment - plot2.png
-- the raw aws s3 file used.

the outputs are the same as pete pokrandt's fyi :)

----
Patrick L. Francis
AerisWeather

http://modelweather.com/