Re: [ldm-users] Problem calculating GOES-16 brightness temperature from radiance

Would someone else mind taking a look at this and confirm whether this might be the case, or whether I'm just losing my mind?

if it helps, I can tell you that the noaaport version (using ryan may's alchemy) does not seem to contain plank variables..
/util/g16/matplotlib$ ./pearson.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./pearson.py", line 20, in <module>
    planck_fk1 = dataset.variables['planck_fk1'][:]
KeyError: 'planck_fk1'

I'll look into downloading an S3 version.. I've been meaning to do that anyway :/

cheers,

--patrick

  • Search the ldm-users archives: