Re: [ldm-users] 20171218: GOES-16 data availability via the IDD

  • To: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] 20171218: GOES-16 data availability via the IDD
  • From: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 01:00:34 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Did SSEC ever have a DIFAX feed?

We in AOS at UW Madison used to send out the Genuine Imitation DIFAX maps <TM>
for a while, but some time ago I lost a disk and with it, many of the scripts
that ran those.

We haven’t sent any out in at least a year, probably longer.

I took a look on the rtstats site at Unidata and did not see any sites
reporting sending or receiving the DIFAX feed.

Pete

Sent from my iPhone