Re: [ldm-users] [noaaport] puerto rico

TJSU (TDWR San Juan) is back online, it came back later on Halloween day. Since the TDWR does better than the military radars, they were turned off.

Gilbert

how bout that notice lol ... the PR TDWR is SJU instead of JSU if anyone was looking around for it... which is ironic, I was webmaster for JSU (Jacksonville State University) back in the early to mid 90s... good town, good peeps... :)

I put up a nids sample for the TDWR if anyone wants to refer to it
http://modelweather.com/nidspr.php?site=sju&prod=bref&time=latest

looks like we only have 6 min updates currently with the tdwr..

I'm going to leave the X-Band radome code on, in case they decide to fire them up.. I mean why not, they are already there and six minute updates :)

cheers,

--patrick

PNG image

  • Search the ldm-users archives: