Re: [ldm-users] GOES-16 visible bands may be finally fixed

I've noticed this as well.  It was really bad over the weekend. The tiles
seem to eventually come in but sometimes two hours after the image time.
If you timeout on compositing the tiles, you end up with a fair number of
blank areas in the image.

Dan.