Re: [ldm-users] Change was made to the NOAAPort GOES16 ~14 UTC today

Looks like you're right, fixed grid data coming in under the TIR...
headers.  To that end, I don't seem to see any under TIT... headers.  Same
for the mesoscale data with their respective headers.

Metadata in the netCDF files for the fixed grid data does show GOES-17 info
as stated in that message you referenced.  So I guess it's just the
incorrect headers that changed.

The parallel fixed grid test started going September 15th if memory serves,
and it did come over on those different headers.  This started happening
after what looks like a little bit of GOES-16 downtime.  I recall an
earlier email to the ldm-users list stating NCF was switching from their
backup location to primary this morning... maybe some configs weren't
copied over?  Timing seems to line up.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst