Re: [ldm-users] No GOES16 data since ~00 UTC today?

Ah, just saw this:

NOUS42 KWNO 310322
ADMNFD

SENIOR DUTY METEOROLOGIST NWS ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE
NWS NCEP CENTRAL OPERATIONS COLLEGE PARK MD
0320Z THU AUG 31 2017

The 00Z GFS has started and is running on time.

Experimental GOES-16 imagery stopped flowing across the AWIPS/SBN
around 2357Z. The AWIPS NCF and NESDIS are aware and have been
asked to investigate. GOES-16 data remains up to date in N-AWIPS.
Operational GOES-East and West imagery continues to flow
uninterrupted into AWIPS.

Handel/SDM/NCO/NCEP

<http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
608-262-3086  - poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx