Re: [ldm-users] Beams missing from top level scan in level 2 NEXRAD data

  • To: Greg Stossmeister <gstoss@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Beams missing from top level scan in level 2 NEXRAD data
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 03:42:43 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Hi Greg,

OK. For CIDD, the second step should not be necessary if you can already
visualize the data just fine, minus the issue here.

I can tell you that problem was fixed in the LDM 6.13 series. I wanted to rule
out to make sure that there was nothing else causing a complication first. Is
there any chance you could do an upgrade to 6.13.6, and fail back over to the
old version if things go haywire?

Also, If it installs fine, I believe your load average should be noticeably
smaller as well.

Gilbert

On Apr 19, 2017, at 10:03 PM, Greg Stossmeister