Re: [ldm-users] Problem with (seq)

I think I found the issue.  The problem we are having is with GOES-16
data.  We're receiving the data from a GRB feed, not SBN.  When I switched
our feed to the SBN, we started getting sequence numbers.

Now my questions are: Where do the sequence numbers come from?  Are they
something unique to data inserted by noaaportIngester?

Matt

--
Matt Foster
Techniques Development Meteorologist
NWS Central Region Headquarters, Scientific Services Division / STI
Kansas City, MO
Office: 816-268-3113
  • Search the ldm-users archives: