Re: [ldm-users] Was Level III data retransmitted from today's outage?

  • To: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Was Level III data retransmitted from today's outage?
  • From: Carissa Klemmer - NOAA Federal <carissa.l.klemmer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:43:50 -0500
Hi Gilbert,

FOS actually doesn't exist anymore. And I will mention that when
radar3 was moved into IDP we ported the exact same software. So the
NWS ftp server is populated the exact same way as it was before IDP.
So unfortunately this outage would have impacted the old
infrastructure just like it did the new one.

Carissa

Touched, not typed