Re: [ldm-users] New radar site: KERI?

KCLE hasn’t done anything so it’s not them ;) They still are using their
AWIPS interface to view the EERI ASR-11 output.

*From:* ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Gilbert Sebenste
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:32 PM
*To:* ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [ldm-users] New radar site: KERI?

We’re seeing a few products with a site of KERI showing up on the Level3
feed. Does anyone have any idea what that is? We’re getting 4 products from
them: DHR, GSM, N1P, NTP. WMO header, as an example: SDUS51 KCLE /pDHRERI.
KERI is a METAR site for Erie, PA. Is there a new TDWR or fill-in radar
there now?

Gilbert

*Gilbert Sebenste*

Staff Meteorologist

Environmental Health and Safety

Labs for Wellness 154 | DeKalb, Illinois 60115

815-753-5492

*gilbert@xxxxxxx <gilbert@xxxxxxx>*

http://weather.admin.niu.edu

Everyone. Home. Safely.