From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick L. Francis
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 6:58 AM
To: NOAAPORT <noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; nws.noaaport.support@xxxxxxxx; LDM
<ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ldm-users] noaaport status

For those with or interested in NOAAPort, I have upgraded my Dish Array Status
application to a higher degree of accuracy that you may refer to if you wish.
[8-)]

note here on my personal site:
http://modelweather.com/noaaport/status/

The data in text table at the top is updated every 10 seconds... I do this so
that when adjustments are needed, a person can load the site on their phone, or
have a friend help fine tune the dish remotely, but also so that those of us
with dishes out there can refer to it in case a problem arises. [*ALIEN*]

The NOAAPort volume data has been fine tuned as well, with a new interactive
table. I tried doing 10 second NOAAPort Volume averages, but it was a bit "too
much," so I smoothed it out to 60 second volume averages updated every minute.
I've found the ability to examine volume during times of concern to be quite
helpful in troubleshooting.

Each section has a "history" link in the title that works via munin by days,
weeks, months, or years...

If anyone else is willing to share their status please let me know, I have a
link at the bottom of those that have shared over the years including Allison
House, University of Puerto Rico, and Wisconsin SSEC. [*IDEA*]

Happy New Year [:-)]

--patrick

…………………………………………………………...........
Patrick L. Francis