Re: [ldm-users] volume weirdness

Attached is a graphic with per channel bandwidth broken out. The retransmit rate was not significantly higher than normal for the period indicated.

On 12/10/2016 08:13 PM, Patrick L. Francis wrote:

Something is definitely different with noaaport data volume... earlier I
showed where we seemed to have reach some maximum, and after rebooting
everything and cleaning up the involved hardware, we still seem to be
running hotter than normal... here is the latest daily chart (plots at 5
min average intervals)

http://modelweather.com/files/noaaport/2016.12.10.noaaport.day.png

and then we compare the daily chart to weekly charts, we can see
'something' happened recently to dramatically change volumes.

http://modelweather.com/files/noaaport/2016.12.10.noaaport.week.png

cheers,

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis

Vice President of Research & Development

Aeris Weather

http://aerisweather.com/

http://modelweather.com/

wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx>