Re: [ldm-users] volume

There were networking issues at IDP at that time. I noticed several glitches in the SBN feed as a result. I believe the high data flow rates were due to product retransmits during that time.

Sure.. we've seen backlogs peak the charts Dan, but never over 70M/s :) I remember reading... I can't remember where or when several years ago that the Americom contract provided for a maximum of 60M/s.. so I'm just hoping maybe that was juiced up a bit... Gigabit NOAAPort! :)

cheers,

--patrick

…………………………………………………………...........

Patrick L. Francis

Vice President of Research & Development

Aeris Weather

http://aerisweather.com/

http://modelweather.com/

wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx

http://facebook.com/wxprofessor/

…………………………………………………………

..

There were networking issues at IDP at that time. I noticed several glitches in the SBN feed as a result. I believe the high data flow rates were due to product retransmits during that time.

Dan.

Did anyone happen to notice that earlier today, NOAAPort volume increased for a bit to over 70M/s ... I've noticed peaks before, but never this high... is this a sign of things to come? :)

http://modelweather.com/files/noaaport/noaaport.2016.11.14.png <http://modelweather.com/files/noaaport/noaaport.2016.11.14.png>

cheers,

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis

Vice President of Research & Development

Aeris Weather

http://aerisweather.com/

http://modelweather.com/

wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx