[ldm-users] centos/rhel v7 systemd ldm startup?

I’m trying to bone up on centos 7 since Daryl Herzmann blew the lid off our
boiling NIDS file pruning problems with his discovery of the XFS filesystem
filetype issue and its solution in centos version 7.3.

(WooHoo! Ata boy, Daryl!)

Anyone have an instructional on starting the ldm at boot on centos/rhel 7 which
uses systemd instead of the SysV init.d scripts?
Maybe including the service file to install somewhere in /etc/systend …

Neil

---
Neil R. Smith,  neils@xxxxxxxx<mailto:neils@xxxxxxxx>
Senior IT Professional II
College of Geosciences, Texas A&M Univ. 979/845-6272

  • Search the ldm-users archives: