Re: [ldm-users] Running queue and surf queue out of memory

  • To: Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Running queue and surf queue out of memory
  • From: Jeff Lake <JeffLakejeff@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 21:33:41 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Thank you that's two commands I forgot about

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2016, at 15:00, Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx<mailto:d-cote@xxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

I make use of pqmon as well as:
   ldmadmin vetqueuesize

to help me find the right size pq.

On Aug 21, 2016 1:21 PM, "Jeff Lake"
<JeffLakejeff@xxxxxxxx<mailto:JeffLakejeff@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I just put as much memory I could in my ldm injest server 48 gb ddram3  now I'm
receiving nexrad 2&3 ddplus ngrid nimage hds conduit and fsl2 from Madis now
I'm relaying ddplus
What would   be efficient amountsof queue to run ?i read running the queue from
memory is faster then running it off disk does this really make a difference as
 my ldm install will be purely on ssd's
Sent from my iPhone