Re: [ldm-users] EXT :Re: [TAMU-LDM] NEXRAD3 outage

  • To: Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] EXT :Re: [TAMU-LDM] NEXRAD3 outage
  • From: "Kiley, Heather L (IS)" <Heather.Kiley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:56:42 +0000
That is interesting for me to hear Donna, I just installed the newest version
of the LDM and my system stopped decoding MD data.  It would work for the first
day, and then the xcd decoders would stop the next day at 00:00.  I had to
revert to my old LDM version of 6.12.6.  I have been in contact with Unidata
about the issue.  Please let me know if you learn anything.

Heather Kiley

Northrop Grumman