[ldm-users] Need a Pqact file

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a pqact.conf file they'd be willing to share? COMET has not been bringing in real-time data to decode into Gempak for quite some time now, so we have nothing current.

I'm primarily looking for model data (the models that exist in AWIPS 2) being decoded into Gempak files, and placed into a decent filesystem. Although I can get patterns from our AWIPS pqact.conf, the raw data gets dumped into a common raw directory, so I don't know what's what.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

  • Search the ldm-users archives: