[ldm-users] Backup IDD Cluster Offline at 10pm MDT Due to Fiber Cut

Due to a fiber cut near the NCAR Mesa Lab facility, we will be taking the
backup IDD cluster (iddb.unidata.ucar.edu) offline at 10PM MDT.  The
cluster will remain offline until the fiber repair is completed.  There is
currently no estimated completion time for the repair, but we will let you
know as soon as the backup cluster is back online.

Please fail over to the primary IDD cluster (idd.unidata.ucar.edu) as soon
as possible.

Let me know if you have questions.

mike
  • Search the ldm-users archives: