good evening ldmers
for those of you that write your own php scripts and have ldm pipe to
them if you use the following
like I did..
//$fp = fopen('php://stdin','r');//
//$data = "";//
// $data .= fgets($fp,4096);//
/it was either a change in ldm or php that this no longer works.. (I
would believe changes in php specifically my version 5.6.19)
after spending a few days on google
and testing and testing..
I found the following works..
//$data = stream_get_contents(fopen("php://stdin", "r"));/
so before any of you go batty when you upgrade php and your php decoders
cease to work
I'd figure I'd save you the trouble..