Re: [ldm-users] at a loss

It's a valid regex in terms of syntax, but not in terms of valid wmoid

I think you have one too many '.' Following the K there will only ever be 4
characters there so you should have K.... Or similar

--
*Kevin P Johnson, RHCE™*
AWIPS Evolution Manager

 +301-495-2257   (office)
+301-244-8575   (cell)
kevin.johnson@xxxxxxxx
kevin.p.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

8401 Colesville Road
Suite 800
Silver Spring, MD 20910
www.raytheon.com

*Upcoming Leave Notification*
*None*

*This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the
addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or
any information contained in this message. If you have received this
message in error, please so advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you for your cooperation.*
  • Search the ldm-users archives: