Re: [ldm-users] noaaport issue in latest ldm version

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015, Bruce Haynie wrote:

Kevin may have hit this problem right on the head. We're only running 2 gb of RAM in the ingest machine running noaaport. And this was returned after running 'dmesg':

Out of memory: Kill process 16773 (noaaportIngeste) score 262 or sacrifice child Killed process 16773, UID 501, (noaaportIngeste) total-vm:1851364kB, anon-rss:20656kB, file-rss:1757796kB

Interesting that noaaport in ldm 6.12.6 ran just fine in the current hardware configuration.

Bruce

Bruce,

Mine crashed as well yesterday, but I have been unable to do anything about it due to being swamped. I'll have a little time to look at this,
and send UNIDATA the logs.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***