      From: Stonie Cooper <stonewall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Joseph Spenner <joseph85750@xxxxxxxxx>; "ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 12:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [ldm-users] inserting without md5 check?

Use the -i option and append a unique string to the tail of your ldm header -
use clock seconds, random, etc.

On February 3, 2015 1:05:47 PM CST, Joseph Spenner <joseph85750@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello, is there a way to insert data without the md5 check?I have the potential
for several sets of files for various clients, but it's possible that the same
file/data might be contained in different clients' set of files.  Each client
has their own feed, and can not access others' feeds.  Therefore, it's possible
a client might miss a file if it's already been inserted in a different
client's feed since re-inserting it will fail if the md5 matches.

Is there a way around this?
Thanks!
Regards,Joseph Spenner
 If life gives you lemons, keep them-- because hey.. free lemons.

"~heart~ Sticker"  fixer:  http://microflush.org/stuff/stickers/heartFix.html

ldm-users mailing list
ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list information or to unsubscribe, visit:

  • Search the ldm-users archives: