[ldm-users] Something's wrong with the FNEXRAD feed

Our radar mosaics went blank at around 01Z yesterday.  Since then, the file
sizes of all the products coming over the FNEXRAD feed seem to have
remained exactly the same.  Here is a screenshot I took last night:
http://prntscr.com/5q7bcj  I've separated blocks of time in that image.

The feed still looks like that as of this email.  The time stamps update
appropriately, but the file sizes do not change.   It's like this when I
check LDM on different machines, and I've noticed the radar mosaic from
UCAR is also blank.

--
Mike Zuranski

College of DuPage - Nexlab