Re: [ldm-users] Spotty reception of HRRR data

For the record, ESRL/GSD's (formerly FSL!) HRRR production was off the
air yesterday due to scheduled maintenance on the jet HPC system. We
also were working through some issues with our ftp server storage.
But, all should be OK now...

    Bob Lipschutz
    NOAA/ESRL/Global System Division
    ITS/Data Services Group