Re: [ldm-users] connection problems -- help?

Might want to take a network trace - see if there is something flagging it
that way, TCP resets, etc.  Ideally, this would be done on both your end
and on TAMU's end at the same time.

You should be able to take it with TCPDump, and then review it.  If you
need help looking at it and interpreting it, please let me know and I
should be able to help.

http://linux.byexamples.com/archives/283/simple-usage-of-tcpdump/  should
help you collect it.

Let me know if you have any questions.