Re: [ldm-users] LDM tries to take Saturday off...

>My first thought is along the lines of Gilbert's. I'd recommend doing a
>scour hourly, and let it incrementally get things.
>
>My second thought is a local machine room server or network device reboot.
>Are you living in a Windows world where reboots are the norm and not the
>exception?
>
>gerry

Another possibility is that the filesystem is on a RAID, and the RAID has
scheduled disk checks.  Check with your System Admin person to see if that
is what is happening.  Since the problems are the same time, I'd guess that
might be the cause.

        Kevin W. Thomas
        University of Oklahoma
        Norman, Oklahoma